The following terms have the stated meaning in these Terms and Conditions:
1. Folding Scooter Store, collectively and individually hereinafter are referred to as FSS/ ‘we / ‘our’ / ‘us’.
2. Terms and conditions, hereinafter referred to as “T&C”.
3. Consumer: the natural person (hereinafter ‘you’ / ‘your’), who is not acting in the course of a profession or on behalf of a business, who enters into a distance contract with folding scooter store.
4. Distance contract: an agreement entered into without the consumer and FSS coming together simultaneously in the same space.
“FSS”, retains all rights including copyrights in relation to all information provided on or via the website, brochures or any other documents including text, graphics, videos and logos. You may not copy, download, publish or distribute any of the information, including any graphics or logos contained on the website, in the brochures or in any other documents published in the name or on behalf of FSS in any form. You may not do this without prior written consent of FSS, except and only insofar as otherwise determined in rules of mandatory law (such as the right to quote), unless stipulated otherwise for specific materials.
“FSS” hereby grants you access to www.foldingscooterstore.com and invites you to purchase the products on offer. FSS further reserves the right to amend or delete parts of the content without any obligation to notify you thereof. FSS endeavors to update and/or supplement the content of www.foldingscooterstore.com as often as possible. Despite this care and attention, it is possible that the content may be incomplete and/or inaccurate and no rights may be derived from this website.
Pricing and other information about products on www.foldingscooterstore.com are subject to obvious programming and typing errors. You cannot claim any agreement with FSS on the basis of such errors.
We further cannot guarantee, specifically in relation to colors, that the colors displayed on our website are an exact representation of the colors of our actual products. Your computer settings determine how the color is displayed.
The T&C applies to every offer that FSS makes to you, and every distance contract that is entered into by yourself and FSS. The text of the T&C is made available to you prior to contract conclusion and can be consulted at any time via our website. We recommend that you save a copy of these T&C to your permanent data cargo, however, when not reasonable possible we will send an electronic copy at the consumer’s request, free of charge.
You further agree that:
– you may only use the website to obtain lawful information or to place orders;
– you are a consumer;
– you will not place any speculative, false or fraudulent orders and will not place orders with the aim to copy the product after receiving it. If we are reasonable of the opinion that such an order has been placed, we shall be entitled to cancel the order and to take legal action;
– you undertake to supply us with a correct and accurate e-mail address, postal address and/or other contact details and acknowledge that we may use these details to contact you if it proves necessary to do so;
Additional terms and conditions may apply to certain products when expressly stated.
If an offer has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be expressly stated. Any offers displayed on this website will include a sufficient description detailing the product/s being offered. If images are used to advertise the offer, we will endeavor to provide a fair representation of the products being offered.
The price of the products is the price that is stated on our website or on the offer, except in case of a manifest error. Although we do our utmost to ensure that all prices are accurate, errors can always occur. If we discover an error in the price of one or more products that you have ordered, we will inform you.
We are not obliged to sell the product(s) to you at the incorrect (lower) price (even if we have already sent you an Order Confirmation) if it is clear and undeniable that the price is erroneous and that you could reasonably have known this.
You are obliged to notify us of any inaccuracies in the provided or stated payment details.
All orders must be fully paid in advance, including shipping.
The address that you have supplied to us serves as the place of delivery. FSS will deliver accepted orders as indicated here, within 14 business days of acceptance unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If our transport provider is unable to deliver your order after two attempts, it will be stored in the local depot and then returned to our warehouse. In this event, you will be liable to be charged for shipping costs.
Orders within the USA and Canada are usually delivered from the warehouse in the United States. Canada deliveries are not including any tax or additional payment beside delivery.
Most orders get UPS / FedEx ground delivery within the Continental 48 States and Canada Only. Shipping costs to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico are higher than to the continental USA. FSS will not accept returns and credit from those countries and states.
Most items are normally delivered within 3-5 days and no later than 14 business days, but many times it is sooner.
In case an item is out of stock in the warehouse, FSS has the right to cancel the item from the order and refund the customer.
FSS promises to find solutions to any damage that arises as a result of shipping. FSS will assist customers with filing a claim with the shipping company in the event of loss, theft, or denial signature. However, FSS is not responsible for any lost or stolen merchandise. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to contact the forwarder and FSS about any loss or delivery disputes.
We gladly accept returns for all products within 30 days of purchase. Returned products must be new and unused. (close box / not used)
• The Return Policy is neither a trial period nor an extension of any warranty and damage claim period.
• Opening a box to verify contents, size, fit, or color does not disallow a return. Products showing signs of use or missing inner packaging are not considered new, and are thus non-returnable or will be reduce from the return amount. (FSS management decision only).
• The condition and packaging of a returned product must be as it was when received, complete with all original box(es), original packaging, and manuals/instructions.
• Please be careful when opening and trying your item(s) so that you can get a refund should the item not be what you imagined.
• All return shipping charges and materials are your responsibility.
• The original shipping charges or express shipping charges are non-refundable.
• In case you decided to return the product, you will be charged for the original shipping costs that paid (including warehouse handling fees + A 20% restocking fee), as well as for the return shipping cost.
• If you refuse the delivery of a package, you’ll be charged for return shipping, (and in case of free shipping also for the original shipping costs).
• If you return a product, you will be charged FSS delivery cost for the return delivery.
Please examine your order carefully upon delivery to make certain everything is in perfect condition. If you have a question or concern about your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of delivery. We’ll resolve your issue as quickly as possible or arrange to get you a non-damaged part.
A return address label can be sent to you upon request. You are responsible for return shipping charges, unless the item is not what you ordered.
If you are returning a product, kindly contact us at info@Foldingscooterstore.com.
Refunds can only be issued to the original method of payment used (original credit card). Typical processing time for returns is up to 14 business days post item receipt. If a credit is due, processing may take as long as 28 business days for your credit/debit card to reflect the refund.
Movinglife warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship with the exclusions & exceptions specified below.
Two-year limited warranty: Structural frame components, including mobility scooter chassis, steering mechanism, rear wheels extensions, welds on entire products.
One-year limited warranty: All electronic parts, including controllers and battery chargers. Servicing to the controller or battery charger must be carried out by an authorized Moving Life dealer. Any attempt to open or dismantle these items renders the guarantee void on that item Drivetrain, including motor and seat mechanism. Batteries are covered by a one-year warranty from the original manufacturer. Gradual deterioration in battery performance due to not following usage instructions specified in the user's manual or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
If within such warranty period, any such product shall be proven defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced at Movinglife's discretion. This warranty does not include any shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such product.
As the manufacturer, FFS supplies the products base on Manufacturer warranty, subject to the following conditions:
Two-year limited warranty: Structural frame components, including mobility scooter chassis, steering mechanism, welds on entire products. One-year limited warranty: All electronic parts, including controllers and battery chargers. Servicing to the controller or battery charger must be carried out by an authorized Moving Life dealer. Any attempt to open or dismantle these items renders the guarantee void on that item Drivetrain, including motor and seat mechanism.
Batteries are covered by a one-year warranty from the original manufacturer. Gradual deterioration in battery performance due to not following usage instructions specified in the user's manual or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
• Warranty is activated once you have received your product, either through shipment or through authorized FSS rep.
• The warranty automatically applies to every FSS purchase
• The warranty covers any manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship, for products used in normal conditions and in compliance with operating instructions.
The warranty period will not be extended, even in the event of repairs being made.
• To request repairs under warranty for defects in materials and workmanship, you must present proof of purchase and serial number.
No warranty will be provided in the following circumstances:
• The warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, negligence, improper assembly, and failure to follow instructions or storage. Examples include wheels and fabric worn down by regular use and the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
• The warranty does not cover abusive use, negligence, or the consequences of failing to comply with the operating instructions supplied with the product.
• The warranty does not cover any repairs made after the 12 months from the date of purchase.
• The warranty does not cover any paint scratch caused by daily use.
• The warranty does not cover second hand or resold FSS products.
• The warranty does not cover any failures caused by using non-original spare parts.
• The warranty will not be provided if the serial number has been damaged or removed.
• The warranty does not cover corrosion or rust on the wheels and chassis due to environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, ice or snow, damage to handlebar drips, or tire puncture.
• The warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser of the product and is not transferable to anyone who obtains possession or ownership other than the original retail purchaser.
If your product fails due to manufacturing or workmanship defect, our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, it will be replaced by another part of the same model, or if not available, by the closest model and available color.
In no event shall FSS be responsible for direct, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory.
Note. The FSS warranty is given in addition to, and does not affect, your statutory rights. Legal rights may vary by country, and by state in the United States.
The warranty shall be affected only if you contact FSS service department or authorize dealer / service.
In consideration of your purchase of FSS products, you hereby agree and acknowledge the following, You understand that the terms of this document are contractual and not a mere.